We are looking to work with a freelance copywriter with an understanding of cannabidiol (CBD) for our publishing websites. The perfect fit will help create, edit and amplify content on our publishing sites, and help with distribution on social channels.
We’re an innovative new company bridging the gap between consumers and brands in the European cannabis industry. We pride our approach on creating content that helps break down taboos and widen understanding in the new, exciting but often misunderstood industry.
You should be passionate about content first and foremost, with close attention to detail being a very important skill. The role will include:
• Creating a mixture of education and news based content for both B2C and B2B audiences
• Sourcing relevant editorial images
• Posting content on social media
• Amplifying reach of live content
• Researching topics and monitoring daily news announcements
• Writing content based on current events, news and industry developments
• Editing and posting contributions from outside sources
An understanding and passion for the legal cannabis industry is important, with a focus on UK and European markets.
We are a remote team based around the UK, so self-management is an essential skill. As some content needs to be reactive, you should be available/active during UK working hours, as you will need to be in regular communication with team members.
Compensation is to be agreed based on experience, and the role will initially be based on a freelance agreement between both parties.
Please apply by emailing careers [at] doesnotequal.co.uk